- Reveals the the relationships among peoples and the environment in North America 1534-1850.
- Provides letters, diaries, memoirs, prints, drawings, paintings, maps, bibliographies, photographs, and original facsimile pages.
- Focuses on personal accounts and provides unique perspectives from traders, slaves, missionaries, explorers, soldiers, native peoples, and officials, both men and women.
- The collection is centered on present-day Canada and the United States, with some coverage of Mexico.
- More about this database.
Dates of Coverage: 1534-1850
Truncation Symbol: *
Concurrent Users: unlimited
Search this Database