Jackson Library is currently CLOSED.
Borrow, Renew, & Order Materials
Not finding it?
- What’s In the Library catalog?
- Shows you the different types of items that can be found in all of UNCG’s library collections when s
- Renew Your Items
- Shows you how to renew your items online.
- Find a Movie
- This tutorial show you how to search and find movies/DVDs available in Jackson Library.
- Borrowing (UNCG patrons)
- Information for UNCG students, faculty, and staff on how to borrow library materials, including l...
- Links to online information about our library's services.
- Borrowing from Other Libraries
- Information for UNCG students, faculty, and staff on borrowing from other libraries, including ot...
- Borrowing (non-UNCG patrons)
- Information on borrowing library materials for non-UNCG patrons, including alumni, UNC system stu...
- Collections and Technical Services
- Library department comprised of Collection Management, Acquisitions and Serials, Cataloging, and ...
- UNCG students, faculty and staff may renew general stacks and other specific collections materials online using My Library Account, or in person at the Checkout Desk.
- UNCG Staff: Overdue items or outstanding library fines prevent online renewal of any items.